Sunday, August 15, 2010

26-27-28


Clearly my posting skills sucked for some time considering I've been doing photo dumps for the last couple of posts! I'll eventually get better at this whole blogging routine... we hope!
Anyhoo, the bf has gotten a butt-load of gift cards from his new job to make his wardrobe more "business-y". Am I jealous? Very much so, yes. but I have gotten to go shopping three times this week, (which he usually complains to me about), and have gotten to pick out some bad-ass ties and dress shoes. AND on these multiple excursions I finally found a pair of trousers (which I've been coveting for MONTHS!) that are super flattering and were an amazing price, ($40 marked down from $130!). Score? I think so.
So as you could probably guess, I can't wait to debut them on here... and patience is not one of my strong suits. But until then.....

TWENTY-SIX:
7 + 13 + 26
belt - Dynamite (2008)

TWENTY-SEVEN:
10 + 15 + 25
belt - Great Aunt's (mine since 2009)
bangle - Dynamite (2007)

TWENTY-EIGHT:
who loves her new shoes? this girl.
3 + 18 + 22
sunnies - Flea Market (2009)
shoes - Coach (2010)


And once again.... DON'T FORGET TO ENTER MY GIVEAWAY!

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE that white belt! and those fun shoes in the 2 outfits! so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the white/green outfit! You're almost through!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh can't wait to see the new trousers!! You look so amazing in green. I love that first look and your new shoes are so fun and cool. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Your kicks are super cute!
    Thanks for visiting Red Lips & Bardot Hair!
    Following you now!

    xo, Katie

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!
Feel free to leave comments in English, Spanish, French or Italian :)