Friday, August 27, 2010

I'm Gonna Party Like It's My Birthday

It's My Birthday!
And because of this I think I deserve that crown :)





top- Old Navy (2010)
skirt - Pay It Forward Dress
belt - Vintage (mine since 2010)
heels - Spring (2010)

So this is how I chose to style the pay it forward dress! I couldn't resist turning it into a skirt, the flounce just demanded it. I'm also not usually one for mixing too many colors, but I decided that with a new year comes change, so I should branch out a little bit in terms of my personal style.
I planned on doing a collage of the ways it had been styled so far, but picnik decided it didn't want to work, so I'll be editing this post later.

If you're interested in receiving this dress next drop me a line @ mtalia(at)hotmail.com! We want this baby to travel the world!

EDIT:


Here's the side-by-side as promised!
Be sure to visit both Kiki and Megan!
I can't wait to see what the next lovely lady does!

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!! I love what you did with the dress...and the colours look great together!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh holy crap!! That's adorable. The colors are fantastic and the shoes are super kickass.

    Happy birthday lady!!! Hope you have a ton of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy happy birthday! Hope it's a wonderful one.

    I love the color mix and silhouette of this outfit. So lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh I was jumping up and down with excitement for this outfit! You look awesome-- the colors go so well together! I was going to try for the PIF dress, but it's too tiny for me. Boo! Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh Happy belated birthday!! A birthday is definitely crown worthy. I love that you turned this dress into a skirt. Such a creative eye! Your shoes are fabulous. Enjoy your birthday weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute dress !
    Happy Bday and... I see you are a piknick fan too !

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!
Feel free to leave comments in English, Spanish, French or Italian :)