Saturday, March 3, 2012

Lazy Weekend

I have been such a disgusting, snotty, mess these last few days! This cold has been building up for the last week, and I think it's finally gotten the better of me. Hopefully with lots of R&R this weekend (and maybe a bit of alcohol... you know, to kill the germs...) I'll feel much better come Monday.

So this is what I wore before I felt like death... 

2012-02-29 011

2012-02-29 010
cardigan - Jacob (2010); tee - Swap (2011); jeans - Bluenotes (2012); 
knit cap - Spring (2012); otk boots - Spring "Baldi" (2012)

Yes, those are new boots... I've kind of broken the shopping ban... I was good for a long while though, and I'm still shopping on a tight budget. I'll do a round-up post shortly.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you rest and feel better. Being sick sucks.

    Your boots are amazing. They totally make an outfit by themselves. It doesn't even matter what you wear with them, they're such scene-stealers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad to hear that you are feeling better now! seems like everyone was sick last week huh?! and LOL i broke my shopping ban this week too.. bought a pair of floral pants from ZARA at FULL PRICE.. that's breaking 2 bans :(

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!
Feel free to leave comments in English, Spanish, French or Italian :)